|C. Puebla 9, local Madrid
|Raul Garcia Esteban
COGAM democratic, participatory, inclusive, independent non-profit organization whose objectives are to:
- Defend the Human Rights specified in the UN Charter, especially those that affect lesbian, gay, transgender and bisexual people, their human dignity, freedom to be themselves, quest for social equality and the right to live free from discrimination
- Work to make society more inclusive and respectful, by promoting conditions to let people truly benefit from freedom and equality, both as individuals and as members of their respective segments of society
- Promote full legal and social equality for all people, regardless of one's sexual orientation, gender identity, or emotional/sexual relationships with another consenting person or persons.
- Work to eradicate homophobic and transphobic behaviors and discrimination against those of us living with HIV
- Work to promote the right of all HIV-positive people to have free public medical care, psychological services, and social services